Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited is one of the leading procurement and supply company with a nationwide reputation for procurement, supply and Logistic service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Operator
- Responsible for supervising the operation of computer hardware systems and ensuring machines are functional and secure. Sets controls on computers and devices to run jobs. Maintains logbooks for job runs and lists malfunctions.
- Oversee maintenance and operation of computer hardware systems.
- Control console of mainframe digital computer or set of minicomputers.
- Assist programmers and analysts with testing and debugging new programs.
- Monitor systems remotely.
- Watch closely for error lights.
- Locate and solve other malfunctions.
- Load files onto storage media.
- Help network administrators ensure network connections are in place.
- Set controls on computers and peripheral devices.
- Run computer tasks.
- Maintain logbooks or records for job runs.
- List malfunctions that occur during shift.
- Perform maintenance tasks such as checking for viruses, backing up tape, upgrading software, and other basic maintenance.
- Ensure network and servers are functioning properly.
- Connect computer peripherals for users.
- Help new employees get their computer running.
- Clear equipment at end of operating run and review schedule.
- Notify supervisor or computer maintenance technicians of equipment malfunctions.
- Retrieve, separate and sort program output as needed, and send data to specified users
Deadline: 7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.