Computer and Physics Teacher at Grace School
Prefer not to state
Grace School we have always been very clear as to what our core business should be, the development of young men and women who are enabled to make a successful contribution to society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Teacher
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students’ confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students’ advancement throughout the course.
- Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Teaching certification for the level at which you will be instructing.
- Prior experience as a Computer Teacher.
- Own, reliable transport is preferable.
- First aid training is advantageous.
- Excellent presentation abilities.
- Strong written and administrative skills.
Job Title: Physics Teacher
- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Degree in Physical Science or a related discipline.
- Relevant teaching certification may be required.
- A completed teaching apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Tutoring experience would be advantageous.
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Patience, innovation, and knowledge of classroom management and student discipline.
Deadline: 19th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send in their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.