The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis (TB) and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services.
We are seeking for qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Compliance Assistant
Location: Abuja, Head Office
- B. Sc /HND in Accounting
- Second Class Upper/Upper Credit is an added advantage.
- Audit and accounting working experience
Under the supervision of the Unit Head, the Compliance Assistant is to:
- Carry out first-level review on financial reports (returns) from supported health facilities.
- Conduct visits to supported health facilities to evaluate value-for-money on materials, equipment, drugs and consumables delivered to the facilities for use.
- Record and distribute financial reports from supported health facilities to other staff within the department.
- Participate in assets verification exercise in line with the Institute’s annual work plan.
- Submit collated reviewed reports for second-level review and reimbursement.
- Present feedback forms on sites reviewed to a superior officer for double-checks.
- Handle quarterly stocktaking of all items in the store/warehouse.
- Review and certify staffs’ daily retirements.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Deadline: 16th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to “Deputy Director, Human Resources” through this email address: email@example.com
- Application must explicitly state the position applied for in the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.