Company Driver at Citygate Global Investment Limited
Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Safely transporting company staff from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing
- Drive defensively to ensure safety
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Keep accurate count of gas usage, miles, and other data
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification.
- Candidate must possess a valid driver license.
- Must be resident within the Island or Fadeyi (Preferably Fadeyi , VI, Ikoyi, Lekki or environ)
- Hand on experience of not less than 5 years.
- Not more than 40 years old
- Great time management skills.
Deadline: 6th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.