Communications Manager at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS) is a spin-off of Tranter International Company. Tranter International Company was incorporated in November 1989 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Company’s registered address is at 3/6, Alhaji Adejumo Avenue, Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Building the Tranter IT Group brand, increasing brand awareness, and leveraging brand opportunities.
- Developing and implementing a marketing and communications strategy that encompasses the marketing of Tranta IT Group services
- Managing donor communications and acquisition (including direct mail appeals) and maximizing database potential and segmentation
- Overseeing public relations strategies including press releases, events, and crisis & issue management.
- Leading the Marketing and Communications team to successfully deliver on target and KPIs
- Overseeing the development of all communication materials including the Tranter IT Group website, Annual Report, presentations, videos, and collaterals.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that integrate digital marketing, telesales, designs, and all communications platforms that build brand awareness, customer satisfaction, and generate leads.
- Lead the rollout of new ideas from conceptualization, strategy, and execution of strategies for campaigns.
- Ensure all messages that will be communicated via email, calls, social media, website, and all communication mediums align with key business strategies.
- Report to the ED, Sales, and Marketing on all plans and strategies for guidance, approval, and input.
- Work closely with the Design team to develop creative content in line with the brand guidelines and brand message.
- Guide and give direction to the content development process across all social media platforms, website development, PR, Campaign, and all communications messages
- Give direction to the digital marketing team, Review and approve all content that is published on the digital platforms.
- Craft content for highly targeted, multi-touch marketing campaigns that accelerate leads generation from all approved platforms
- Manage and work collaboratively with all members of the communications department to ensure the effective and efficient execution of functions. Ensuring all team members are working optimally and achieving their KPIs
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 5 years work experience.
- 4 – 5 years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Familiarity or experience working with CRM software is an asset
- Proven strong presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of communications practices, tools, and techniques in social media.
Deadline: 23rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Communications Manager” as the subject of the mail.