Job Title: Communication Officer
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree in Communications, Law, Social Sciences or related field.
- Good computer skills with applications like Microsoft Office; Graphic design and infographic skills;
- Familiarity with digital influencing, knowledge of video editing and motion graphics.
- At least, 5 years experience working in media, advocacy, or communications in the context of development.
- Must excellent writing, research, analytical, editing and speaking skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and arrange media engagements, publicity and communications;
- Prepare, design, produce and distribute communication materials including press releases, newsletters and commentaries on policy/political issues, statements, etc.
- Monitor news, Website content management, Develop and maintain relevant media databases, etc.
- Manage social media platforms as well as conceptualize and create content for the said platforms.
Competitive and Negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should include in the body of their email, a brief Cover Letter or Statement on why you consider yourself a fit for this position
- Please do not attach Certificates, Photos or any other documents, other than your CV
Application Deadline 9th October, 2020.