Commissioning Supervisor (Ammonia Plant) in a Leading Oil and Gas EPC Company
JD Ross Energy – Our client, a leading Oil and Gas EPC company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Supervisor (Ammonia Plant)
- Our client is seeking an experienced Commissioning Supervisor with experience working across Ammonia / Fertiliser plants to join their team for a 12 month fixed term renewable rotational contract located in Nigeria in Lagos.
- As a Commissioning Supervisor, you must have a background within the Oil and Gas field working both onsite and in the office
- The successful candidate should have ideally worked across Ammonia/Fertiliser plants previously and must have experience across the EPC phases of the project.
As a Commissioning Supervisor you will be involved in some of the following:
- Perform technical tasks assigned by Project Commissioning and Operation Lead, related to the preparation of the precommissioning, commissioning, start up, test run, training and operation activities. Interface with engineering disciplines, licensors, vendors and subcontractors. Execute design activities relevant to QA and QC Certification, Fire Fighting System response and control, HSE system control, Integrated Control System development, Production Strategies development, Products Marketing Analysis, Maintainability and Inspection Criteria and Spare Parts Reliability for cost effective and safe operation in the relevant field of interest.
- Provide engineering support when required
- Maintain continuous review of the Production Facilities operations
- Ensure that all activities under his responsibility are done in full compliance with the HSE requirements
- Provide support during Pre Start-up Safety Reviews (PSSR) meetings, HSE meetings, etc.
- Perform frequent safety and quality observations in the field and report findings
- Provide support during the preparation of the progress reports
- Provide support during the execution of the Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Start-up activities
- Identify solutions to technical problems encountered during operations, which cannot be readily resolved by the operations team on board, including also the related HSE issues.
- Coordinate root cause analysis investigations and prepare relevant reports for operational issues which affects the HSE, the systems availability and the production.
- Must have experience within the Oil and Gas sector
- Must have experience within a Commissioning Supervisor role
- Should have worked on Ammonia / Fertiliser plants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Emma.Woodroof@JDRossenergy.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please note we can only accept expatriates for this opportunity.