Commercial Manager at OnePort 365
OnePort 365 is a holistic freight forwarding platform built to empower African businesses with access to supply chain profitability, accountability, and reliability; leveraging technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Operating as the commercial glue that joins up business decision making with the Commercial and financial impacts and facilitating tough choices as necessary across the business.
- Business stakeholder management, and the development of internal pricing systems APPLICABLE to all vendors/3PL suppliers.
- Building new optimization models and collaboration with business (including sales, finance, procurement, and operations) across all OnePort implants.
- Optimize the top line for OnePort 365 through setting market-relevant product prices to move the target volumes at the right price and ensure Drive and recommend Commercial strategy, both short term and long term. Should be focused on generating new streams of revenue.
- Gather and translate market data for commercial function and achieving business objectives
- Supporting the product team with the full development of OnePort Africa
- Price Index (OPAI) for deployment Q1 2021.
- Market Intelligence and Optimisation
- ‘Preach’ the message of digitisation of trade for the African market
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Experience
- Business, Finance, Economics or an analytical based Degree
- Excellent Industry Knowledge on freight forwarding
- Essential Skills and
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Critical thinking and innovative skill
- Attention to details by providing accurate and precise data
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- People skills ability to create good interpersonal relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Good work ethic
- Must have creativity and vision
- Ability to multitask
- Must have commercial acumen
- Ability to work under Pressure
Deadline: 10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.