Greenland Concepts Nigeria Limited is a revolutionary company that bring innovation to the construction and real estate business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Start Date: Immediately
- The role of the Commercial Manager is to manage the end to end process of bidding for projects within the organisation and to work closely with the technical staff in creating competitive bids.
- B.Sc.or equivalent in the Social Sciences or related field.
- Master’s Degree or professional qualifications in Marketing or Business.
- Management / Administration would be an added advantage.
- 7 – 9 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and or similar function and industry
- Minimum 3 years of handling large customers and heading a team.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good command of both verbal and written English.
- Commercial and Industrial experience a must
- Should have extensive Nigeria experience especially the Federal Capital Territory
- Ability to think strategically and to promote strong client relationships and expand market penetration
- Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong knowledge base and technical skills in marketing activities
- Communicational skills and ability to work in teams
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Develop winning bids through understanding of tender and other requirements, demonstrating and communicating strategic capabilities and value.
- Lead research and analysis for the identification of commercial opportunities.
- Monitor market conditions and competitor activities; follow market trends to develop strategies for maximising margin contributions.
- Interpret financial, operational, commercial or customer insights to support business planning and development.
- Identify and develop commercial opportunities for the unit including new product/service offerings.
- Develop and implement business plans to achieve revenue targets and other business goals.
- Prepare and review contractual or commercial documents and agreements in collaboration with the operations team.
- Identify, analyse and respond to bids in conjunction with the design managers and Project managers.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation
- Control all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy
- Support CRM / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness
- Analyse credit terms for customers before contracts are agreed.
- Ensure customer receivables do not exceed the contractual agreed terms.
- Follow up with the CRM on outstanding receivables, and create collection strategies
- Reconcile customer accounts with the CRM
- Ensure invoicing team raise invoices within stipulated/set timelines.
- Ensure accuracy of billing dates on the system, as agreed with the customers.
- Work with the department head and CRM to set targets and develop budget.
- Manage the expenditure of the commercial budget.
- Co-ordinate with the CRM team to ensure products are sourced profitably.
- Review and eliminate where appropriate, either non-profitable or limited development areas.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Commercial Manager” as the subject of the mail.