Client Services Representatives at TalentRO Consulting
At TalentRO (Result & Outcome) Consulting, we provide support to your day-to-day Human Resource management and Human Capital development so you can invest your valuable time and resources on running your business. We work alongside our clients as a team to achieve results and impeccable outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Services Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
- To perform the designated duties of closing sales and inquiries through phone calls, one-on-one office visit, emails, conducting field visits and entertaining potential clients.
- Successful candidate will also serve as sales and marketing Representative who coordinates with the clients / operations team to ensure quality event execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3 – 4 years of Customer representative with at least 1year sales and marketing experience in a similar role.
- Sales and marketing skills to promote event and attract business. A track record of closed deals is an added advantage.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Relationship building and management.
- Storytelling: Engaging.
- Effective and Efficient communication.
- Knowledge of oral/written English.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Sales & Service Orientation: Ability to sell the organization services, where applicable, and provide clients with a high level of service.
- Proficiency in computer and MS office applications.
- Physically and mentally fit for the job.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Timely response to all event inquiries according to company SLA and ensuring conversion of inquiries to sales.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales target.
- Effectively communicate to prospective clients the features and benefits of the company event packages.
- Work with operation team and clients to plan and coordinate details of events.
- Understand the unique needs of different types of events, such as corporate events, birthday parties, weddings and other social events.
- Preparation of rate quotation and prompt issuance of invoice to clients and follow up.
- Prepare marketing visit report and sales for analyzing market strategy.
- Create and consistently manage all client data.
- Manage relationship with clients throughout the event planning process and beyond.
- Ability to work extended hours when needed, including weekends and holidays to support business needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Endeavour to develop and succeed in maintaining appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications relevant to the industry.
- Ensure awareness of latest marketing and business development techniques.
- Ask questions to clarify requests/concerns and take necessary actions to respond in a timely manner, or escalate client requests to the appropriate parties within the organization.
- Engage in conversation to understand client needs and goals, then provide informed advice on the organization services.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Implementation of all related organization policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
Deadline: 2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Talentro.email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.