Client Relations Officer (Cashiering) at Wellmed Healthcare Limited
WellMed Healthcare is a top-rated medical diagnostic centre located in Lagos, Nigeria. WellMed Healthcare Limited is a technology and quality driven company with a vision to deliver world-class diagnostic services to every individual.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relations Officer (Cashiering)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interested candidates should possess OND/HND/BSC with minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Work experience as a Cashier or Client Relations Officer in a medical center will be an advantage
- Basic PC knowledge, Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS, Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Always maintain a professional appearance
- Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude toward customers
- Receipt of payments through all available payment channels (cash. POS, transfer), issuance of receipts to client,s and posting of the transactions into the records system.
- Balance transactions at the end of the day with the Accountant and sign off.
- Responsible for summarizing corporate and HMO bills daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Handle responsibilities of client relations and support with other service team members
- Any other duties as assigned by team lead or Centre manager from time to time.
- Any other duties assigned by your Manager and the Medical Director.
- Answer any questions customers may have (requires in-depth knowledge of the various test and investigations carried out)
Deadline: 5th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send an updated CV to: email@example.com using ‘Client Relations Officer’ as the subject of the email.