Client Acquisition Specialist in a New Generation Agro Produce Sourcing Company
Dominion Consulting – We are a top Human Resource, Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff, on behalf of our client, a new generation Agro Produce Sourcing company based in Lagos & the North, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Acquisition Specialist
Location: Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment type: Full time
- As a Client Acquisition Specialist, your role is to drive sales and develop leads for potential new accounts. It involves making calls to people in your client database to discuss opportunities for upgrading products or services or pitching them a new product.
- You also call potential new client who have not purchased your product or services to gauge their interest in becoming a client.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate the overall strategy into key deliverables for the different channels
- Identify and penetrate new markets to grow the organizations market share.
- Establish and Manage partnerships with key stakeholders and leverage opportunities for the organization.
- Identify business which are not in the company’s portfolio and pursue the brokers to transfer the business to the company.
- Champion continuous improvement with a strong focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of sales cycle from sales calls, presentations, promotional information dissemination, follow-ups and enrolment with specific insurance brokers and organizations.
- To up-sell/cross sell the group products and services with specific focus on business elements to existing and new members; manage sales pipelines and ensure that sales targets are adhered to and met by.
- Identify companies, corporates, and institutes etc to transfer the group life business to the company.
- Participate in Bids
- Lay down processes on how the unit is going to function.
- Drive the financial targets.
- Leverage on all the existing relationship and opportunity of the group and open up opportunities for other group business.
- Coordinating the training programs outlined for the team members
- Performance measurement for each team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as aClient Acquisition Specialist
- At least 5 years’ experience in Argo product Industry is an added advantage
- Ability to network with Blue-chip company
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to ensure that customers have a stellar experience at all times.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while performing multiple tasks
- Client Acquisition, Sales and Performance Management
- Critical Reasoning
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication skills (oral & written)
Deadline: 21st September, 2021.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text and must be available to resume 2nd October, 2021.