Civil Engineer at MegaMound Investment Limited
MegaMound Investment Limited is renowned for its prowess in the Real Estate Industry in Nigeria, Lagos especially.
Set up in 1992 by its Chairman, Asiwaju Olumide Osunsina, MegaMound started its business endeavors in the field of construction, dredging and allied services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To carry out review of all civil/structural, mechanical, electrical, water, sewage and power to ensure they meet with standards and specifications.
Job Description / Requirements
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems, managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
- COREN membership is compulsory.
- 10 years working experience.