Citygate Global Investment Limited Management Trainee Programme (Retail) 2022
Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We invite applications for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme (Retail)
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan, Liberty, Monatan, Apata, Eleyele and Ogbomosho – Oyo; Ilorin and Offa – Kwara; Akure and Ondo – Ondo; Oshogbo, Ife, Ilesha and Ede – Osun; Ago-Iwoye, Ijebu-Ode, Shagamu and Abeokuta – Ogun and Ekiti
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Management Trainee Programme is an intensive programme designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Citygate Group
- The ideal candidates, upon completion of the programme, will be placed in positions aligned with their skills, knowledge, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
- 6-month programme with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Citygate Group.
- National & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with national exposure and networking opportunities relevant to their career.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills and insights on process and procedures in our establishment, underpinning relatable microfinance standard of operation for enhanced development.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Management & Senior Colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants not more than 30 years old.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with a minimum of 2.2
- Must have completed NYSC with a minimum of 3 years post NYSC relevant experience.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Customer Service skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Bank One software or other relevant financial institution software would be an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location e.g “Management Trainee (Retail) – Lagos” as the subject of the mail
Deadline 25th March, 2022.