Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- He/she shall coordinate the health insurance operations of the company.
- He/She shall be responsible for healthcare providers management, care coordination, case management, referral system, medical auditing, quality assurance, claims adjudication and providers reimbursement, contact center coordination, management of the HMO software ensuring always that its functionalities are yielding the expected results, coordinates end to end health insurance operations from the enrollment of beneficiaries to healthcare access and to providers reimbursement.
- He/She must coordinate all health insurance business processes in a seamless and efficient manner that guarantees the overall satisfaction of both enrollees and providers.
- He/she shall supervise the medical and the ICT departments and ensure that their activities are in sync with the general delivery of healthcare services.
- Must possess an MBBS and MPH or M.Sc in Health Economics, Policy, and Management.
- Professional membership of a relevant medical or insurance body.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years post-NYSC
- Must have relevant HMO experience of about 5-8 years.
- Familiar with the health insurance industry in Nigeria.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and photocopies of relevant credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.