Chief Operating Officer at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 6 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a chief operating officer to oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of our business across all our braches in Nigeria.
- Take ownership of the business, deputizing for the executive management in running and coordinating all business activity as assigned.
- Tasked with providing leadership, management, and vision to ensure that the business has effective people, operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures in place.
- Design operations strategies, implement policies, spearhead new initiatives thereby enabling the company to adapt to different situations and solve a range of issues.
- Secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth
- Establish and promote policies that enhance company culture and vision.
- Handles the company’s internal affairs on a daily basis by coordinating all concerned departments.
- Help to effectively grow the company and ensure its financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Focus mainly on executing the company’s business plan in accordance with the already laid down long-term goals, thereby devising plans to implement them.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Submit reports to the Executive Management as demanded in all matters of importance
- Active involvement in company’s strategic planning and business development
- Minimum of a Master’s degree
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Operations, Project Management and other relevant field will be an added advantage
- Should be adept in office administration and project management.
- 15-17 years proven experience working as a chief operating officer or in other related positions
- In-depth Understanding of core business functions such as HR, Finance, sales, project etc.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and people skills
- Possess strong Business acumen
- Exemplary work ethics
- Working knowledge of data analysis, performance and operational metrics
- Working knowledge of needed IT software and MS Office packages
- Should be highly organized and meticulous, paying close attention to details.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly state the Job Title (Chief Operating Officer) using it as the subject for the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.