Chief Marketing Officer at the Rosehill Group
The Rosehill Group – RC: 371095 is a leading Nigerian investment holding company with diversified investment interests in a wide range of disciplines. We are also involved with Management Support, Corporate Governance, and Charitable causes (RHG, MSA and The Suleiman Yahyah Foundation).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- The Chief Marketing Officer will oversee the responsibility for all marketing /brand development of RHG Health and Wellness, the Pharmaceutical. Subsidiary of the Rosehill Group including its positioning, messaging, product marketing, demand generation, as well as revenue drive, building a consumer base.
- As a member of the Senior Executive Management Team (SEMT), the CMO will lead the company’s overall marketing strategy, revenue runs and product offerings and messaging.
- Through quality and effective management enhancement, cost containment and revenue growth play, He or She, will ensure strong relationships are nurtured and sustained.
- The CMO who reports to the CEO, will then be the external face of the Brand, projecting its image and managing major customer relationships across verticals.
The Core responsibilities of the CMO include but are not limited to:
- Drive revenue growth.
- Develop brand strategy consisting of the (vision, mission, values, positioning, architecture, etc.) and translate the strategy into integrated selling plans, campaigns, and consumer experiences for local and E-commerce platforms.
- Optimize brand marketing budget across Digital, E-commerce and traditional sale channels ensuring the right sale mix, and efficacy.
- Own the strategy, budget, vision and execution thus leading the marketing team.
- Develop Brand Marketing and Customer Marketing, to ensure consistent and flawless execution of the brand across all customer touchpoints.
- Training, sourcing and managing of marketing personnel, agents and distributors that will assist the marketing campaigns.
- Supervises the production and distribution of marketing content to all customers and Digital marketing platforms.
- Responsible for campaign tracking, analysis, reporting, optimization, and sharing effectiveness with the SEMT.
- Oversees designs, management and continuous updates of the RHG Health and Wellness website and social networking activities and E- commerce platforms.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field required, or an MBA preferred.
- A Minimum of five or more years of demonstrable successful leadership in consumer brand management, marketing leadership roles, head of marketing / CMO or similar.
- Healthcare exposure will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate is expected to be highly analytical, able to make data-driven decisions and establish effective metrics to marketing/ brand strategy.
- Very competitive and sustainable package, with performance pay and bonuses inclusive.
Deadline: 5th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Mubarak.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.