Chief Financial Officer in an International Industrial Group
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an international industrial Group, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer – CFO
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related discipline
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience with at least 5 years in a senior managerial position (CFO, FD) within an international group
- Previous experience in Emerging markets/Africa is a plus
- Good understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on the business.
- Proven experience in strategic financial planning and analysis
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of finance best practices and IFRS/ international accounting and financial reporting standards
- Proven experience in foreign exchange operations and regulation.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and people management skills.
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Oversee the Finance department activities
- Provide strategic financial leadership and ensure accuracy of business planning, financial analysis and forecasting, accounting and budgeting, cost and revenue management, fixed asset accounting, tax and risk management
- Ensure accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports, financial forecasts, and ratio analysis
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports, ensuring compliance with DCP’s Accounting Policies and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Responsible for implementation of operational strategy, work plans, programs, controls, policies and procedures
- Ensure collaboration with other departments on financial assessment of projects, business models and business plans.
- Ensure the design of a robust business-decision-making framework, driving through process improvements and change initiatives that enable the budgeting, forecasting and reporting to be carried out in a consistent and effective manner
- Proactively identify risks and define and implement strategies to prevent revenue leakage
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies, procedures and local statutory regulations. Manage Statutory and Internal Auditors
- Update accounting Policies and procedures Manual
- Manage a large team of accounting, audit and financial professionals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.