Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the ‘Investment Space’ is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- Our client is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy
- It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- B.Sc / B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; M.Sc / MBA is a plus. Relevant certifications are very important.
- Work experience in foreign businesses in Nigeria is an add advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years Proven experience as CFO, Finance Manager or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.