Chief Finance Manager at Enroyale Consulting
Enroyale Global Services Limited – We are an astute, globally-minded management consulting firm with expertise in helping organisations to improve overall performance and grow strategically by tackling their market’s pain points, solving problems and adopting cutting-edge innovation for doing business, increasing market share and making impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Manager
- The Chief Finance Manager (CFM) is a professional executive responsible for Planning, implementation, management and operation of all company finance activities, including business planning, budgeting, auditing, forecasting and negotiations.
- The CFM assesses financial risks and opportunities and oversees and manages lower-level financial managers. He/she is also responsible for monitoring cash flow and financial planning, analysing the financial strengths and weaknesses of the company and proposing corrective actions.
Responsibilities and Duties
They include but not limited to:
- Lead the development and use of best-practice policies, practices, and tools that ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization with strong fiscal management, project management, cross team communications and workflow.
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the Finance and Accounting Team.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activities, including budgeting, reporting and auditing.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure the filing of legal and regulatory documents and the monitoring of compliance with law and policies.
- Provide strategic and effective financial recommendations to the CEOand members of the Executive Management Team.
- Review financial reports on ways to reduce costs and optimize financial resources.
- Develop growth plans to increase company profits while also reducing expenditure.
- Set up and oversee the IT finance system of the company.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risk.
- Establishing and developing relationships with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Monitor tracking performance, take corrective action as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecast for earnings calls, the management team, and the rest of the company.
- Master’s degree holder, with a minimum first degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including profit and loss understanding, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the Finance industry and relevant experience in construction and real-estate is required for this role.
- Team management skill is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting techniques.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Excellent communication and people skill.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
Deadline: 16th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a strong worded Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.