A fast growing Faith-based Microfinance Bank is looking to recruit industrious, creative, enterprising and Godly candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Assignment Category: Regular, Full time
- The Managing Director and CEO is the leader of the Microfinance Bank and is responsible for the overall success of the Bank.
- Under the supervision of the Board of Directors, the CEO is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Bank;
- Developing business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives;
- Leading and motivating staff to advance employee engagement; developing a high performing managerial team; and,
- Ultimately overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the Bank Additionally,
- The CEO is responsible for driving institutional change and continued innovation through a period of transformation as well as representing the Bank to clients and external partners and regulatory agencies.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field (MBA or MSc. will be an added advantage).
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience or demonstrated high level of success related to finance, law, public administration, environmental sustainability or private sector.
- Minimum of I0 years work experience in the financial services industry (especially microfinance institutions) of which 6 years should be in a senior managerial position.
- Must have an MCP certification with high proficiency in ICT and MCIB with active membership of CIBN. Membership of National Association of Microfinance Banks of Nigeria will be an added advantage.
- Should display knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian financial services market.
- The person to be employed shall be a Christian (Baptist preferable)
- Strong leadership, management, supervision, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of public administration and corporate governance frameworks.
- Creative and innovative ideas that impel the bank towards a results-oriented direction
- Strong desktop computing skills including the full suite of Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and evaluation skills.
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with necessary credentials to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.