Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in a Financial Services Company
A Financial Services Company located in Lagos State is currently looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- The CEO is responsible for the leadership, direction and strategic management for the company and will coordinate all activities in accordance with the goals and objectives of the Board of Directors.
- From a corporate governance perspective, the CEO is accountable and manages the company within the policy and strategic guidelines set by the Board.
- While the CEO is ultimately accountable for internal relationships with direct reports as well as for external relationships with suppliers, customers, the industry and authorities, the conduct of these relationships may be delegated but not so far as to avoid the ultimate accountability for the morale of the employees, the image of the company or its standing in Africa.
- The CEO is invested with broad responsibilities and authority. While portions of these can be delegated, the overall responsibility of the sustainability and profitability of the business remains with the CEO.
- He/She demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for the organisation’s vision, and motivates, leads, and empowers others to achieve organisational goals.
- It is the CEO’s responsibility to analyse complex policy issues, draw correct conclusions and articulate clear and focused policy to wide and diverse audiences. Furthermore, he/she has to understand and analyse issues and make systematic and rational judgments based on insufficient information.
- He/she has the responsibility to inspire and leads others towards high levels of performance and have the ability to manage the talent at their disposal to create a winning team
- The incumbent of this post must have the ability to engage, lead and manage a diverse team of professionals. They must be a big picture thinker and should be able to think conceptually while at the same time engage at the operational level.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any Business discipline
- MBA or relevant Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Attained Fellow status of Professional Institute or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years’ experience with at least 8 years’ managerial experience
- Proven experience as COO or relevant senior management role
- Previous experience in Banking is compulsory
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications which do not meet the job requirements will be automatically routed to spam and reduce chances of being viewed for future job openings.