Chief Executive Officer at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Plans, operates and manages the printing business profitability, return on invested capital, establishing overall objectives, plans and policies.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Drive Sales/Marketing in planning, directing and controlling overall sales functions.
- Exercises sales responsibilities where appropriate.
- Assist in planning, directing and controlling printing, administrative and accounting functions
- Develops annual printing and financial business plan.
- Determines, reviews remuneration / benefits of management team.
- Reviews major contracts and determines final pricing.
The Following Describes the Details of the Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews operational reports and financial statements to be informed on current conditions and company performance.
- Develops and updates ongoing marketing plan in which optimum growth and profitability potential will be identified and capitalized.
- Responsible for research and development of new product lines and/or specialized equipment as determined by market research and the marketing plan.
- Plans, directs and controls operations of the organization and compliance with various government requirements. Signs all legal documents for the company.
- Coordinates advertising activities with advertising needs of the company as determined by Sales/Marketing and dictated by the marketing plan.
- Manages the various operations of the company by supervising department heads; Conducts regular meetings; Conducts evaluation sessions with department heads. Conducts foremen/sales rep meetings when required.
- Together with Finance Manager, prepare company budgets by reviewing historical records, considering future projections and using department head’s information
- Determines and implements company policy by considering company objectives. Provides written communication to department heads and employees.
- Have a column in the company newsletter.
- Keeps the Board of Directors informed by preparing timely periodic reports and fulfilling specific requests for information. Plans and presides at stockholder/Board of Directors meetings. Responsible for ensuring minute books are complete and up to date.
- Develops goals and objectives for direct reports and assists them in achieving these goals.
- Operates within company budget by reviewing costs with department managers and controlling expenditures.
- Maximizes profits through effective cost control and optimum pricing by conducting periodic rate studies, reviewing market price, quotations and selling price.
- Stimulates good morale and attitude by promoting personal development and maintaining open communication with employees.
- Meets periodically with Sales and Customer Service personnel, discusses personal goals and objectives as related to their jobs.
- Plans for own replacement.
- Participates in community affairs and industry affairs.
- Communicates well with all staff.
- Interprets instructions/Makes decisions.
- Supervises others.
- Performs the following safety responsibilities:
- Monitors work conditions.
- Demonstrates a good safety attitude.
- Performs/maintains good housekeeping.
- Assists in job planning.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Business, Management, Finance or related field or technical degree in Graphic Arts.
- Comprehensive knowledge of printing and the graphic arts.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Management and leadership skill.
- A minimum of 15 years of work experience in the printing industry, 8 of which should be in a leadership position.
Deadline: 31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using “Chief Executive Officer – PRINTING” as the subject of the email.