Whyte Cleon Limited – Our client, a reputable Audit Firm in Lagos State seeks to engage highly skilled candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Auditor
- Our client, a reputable Audit Firm in Lagos seeks to engage a highly skilled Auditor with relevant qualification, competences and skills to lead its audit unit.
- The candidate must have proper understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing.
- ACA or it’s equivalent
- Significant experience of working in a professional accountancy practice
- Experience of using Microsoft packages
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities
- Proven ability to manage client’s portfolio
- Experience of coaching or mentoring colleagues
- Proficiency in the use of Automated Audit tools will be an added advantage
- Plan, direct and perform all financial audits.
- Prepare and manage audit budgets.
- Design audit Plans and Programs as required.
- Train and mentor audit interns and assistants.
- Review and assess the performance of audit interns and assistants.
- Resolve client inquiries and issues relating to audit functions.
- Prepare audit reports and statements for the top management on various financial aspects.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Audit Standards
- Ensure an effective and efficient audit is carried out from the Audit program to conclusion
- Prepare drafts of the financial statements including group consolidations
- Produce management reports highlighting audit findings
- Address, discuss and advance conclusion in respect of technical and audit issues identified during the course of the audit
Tax & Advisory:
- Prepare tender proposals for potential clients
- Prepare corporate and other tax computations
- Represent clients on all tax-related Audit
- Conduct pre and post tax Audit review for clients