Chef at Kelina Hospital
Kelina Hospital is an Endoscopic and Laser Surgery Specialist hospital situated at 3rd Avenue, by 34 Crescent, Gwarinpa, Abuja-FCT, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full time
The Chef shall be expected to perform the following jobs on behalf of the hospital:
- Take responsibility for all catering services for both staff, visitors and patients.
- Provide catering services for functions/meetings at the hospital, as may be required.
- Ensure food production quality and quantity standards are met and are sufficient to meet expected need.
- Make substitutions and changes to menus as required, work with dietitians and other health professionals to develop quality meals within the constraints of special dietary restrictions.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen space at all times.
- Ensure timely delivery of meals.
- Prepare meals to nutritional expectations in a hygienic environment.
- Supply and deliver fresh and wholesome continental and national dishes (in the canteen, and/or as takeout/packed meals)as well as drinks (beverages and other drinks) to go with meals.
- Provide off-menu meals, due to varying dietary/medical restrictions.
- Ensure periodic reconciliation of meals served.
- Serve the meals to the wards and dining facilities in the Hospital.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
Terms of Contract
- Salary and other conditions of service will be negotiable and comparable to or better than what obtains in similar institutions.
Deadline: 28th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit physical applications to the hospital Administration Office directly, addressed to the “HR Manager” at:
34 Crescent, Off 3rd Avenue,
All Applications should include:
- Letter of Application
- Scanned Copies of certificates
- Scanned Passport-sized photograph
- Applications must be scanned and sent as attachments to the email applications. Hard copies can be delivered directly, as instructed above, for those who live around the hospital.
- Individuals with appropriate qualification and experience should apply.
- Shortlisted candidates following application will be contacted for further interview.