Caverton Helicopters Limited Recruitment for Flight Simulator Technician
Caverton Helicopters Limited was established in September 2002 as a charter, shuttle and maintenance company. It was initially set up to bridge the gap in the onshore helicopter service sector. Since then, Caverton Helicopters has made strides into the offshore support (oil and gas) industry by providing logistics support to the major players.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Flight Simulator Technician
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Accountable Manager, CATC
- Technical engineering degree in aviation or in software engineering or in hardware engineering.
Applications for this position should come from candidates who have a first experience in the following:
- FSTD Maintenance engineering
- FSTD Maintenance management
- Helicopter / aircraft maintenance or maintenance management
Competencies and Skills:
- General knowledge in aviation: helicopter or aircraft domain
- General knowledge of FSTD domain
- Configuration management (software/hardware)
- Maintenance of FSTD or of complex technical systems
- Computer-Aided Maintenance Management tool (CAMM)
- IT Microsoft tools (Office) or equivalent.
- Reliable availability for actual presence to perform his/her tasks in the frame of the planning and start up of FSTD Operations
- Structured sense of analysis and of work self-organization
- Ability of communication with various interlocutors (e.g. Aviation Authorities, FSTD Manufacturer, Subcontractors)
- Safety culture: aviation or offshore operations or other activities where safety is a critical subject
- Ample knowledge of Thales Simulator an added advantage
- The candidate must meet the qualifications indicated above.
Deadline: 17th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed and updated CV, and all relevant Documents / Certificates to: careers@caverton- helicopters.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.