Category Manager at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Manager
- We are looking for a Category Manager to manage a group or category of products for our company.
- You will be the one responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal. Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of your duties.
- An excellent category manager must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs and the retail environment.
- They must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles. Exceptional communication skills are also key for category managers.
- The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Assume responsibility for budget development and revenue for category
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.