Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier / Sales Representative
- Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dinning experience for all customers by taking orders, making recommendation when appropriate processing payments and serving food or beverages to customer at the counter.
- Also perform other duties in area of food and final order, including preparing beverages and arranging food items.
- Minimum of SSCE certificate
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Promote work and act in manner consistent with the mission of the organization.
- Serve food or beverages or dessert to customers
- Prepare cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes to keep the equipment and facility sanitary.
- Balance receipt and payments in cash register.
- Wrap menu item such sandwiches, hot entries, and desert for serving or for takeout
- Scrub and polish counters still tables and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes and fountain equipment
- Replenish food at serving stations
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
- Attend all scheduled employee meeting and offer suggestions for improvement
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employee to meet customer needs and support operation of the restaurant.
- Conducts operations in a safe manner according to the Company’s policies and procedures, noting unsafe practices.
- Participate in drills.
- Plays an active role in QHSE meetings and all other company safety management systems
- Must complete STOP safety program and be active in use of its principle
- Work in safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and safety of colleagues.
- Understand proper use of safety equipment required for the position
- Understand the emergency duties of the position.
Deadline: 21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the Job title as Subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Vacancy is open to people within Abuloma and Trans-Amadi.