Pyramid Pharmacy Limited located in Abuja is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier Executive
- The job holder is responsible for optimal sales to walk-in customers, optimizing customer service level of A1 Quality, assisting customers in the in-store check-out process, efficient cash and credit card operations, Inform customers of sales and other value-added services, bag items bought, issue receipt for all purchases and retirement, request price checks, collect payment and give appropriate change.
- You will also be responsible for counting the contents of the cash register drawer at the end of each shift, maintaining receipts, records, and withdrawals.
- A strong knowledge of products and their benefits, and sharing with customers where applicable.
- Tactically convince customers to increase the value of average bill size
- Cross-sell products and introduce high-end substitute product to customers.
- Prepare daily reports of the transactions incurred in your shift and submit same to the Accountant (Daily sales report to the accountant)
- Direct return of products by customers to the Purchasing officer or the accountant
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure that they are satisfied (Customer satisfaction).
- Ensure all products sold are priced before you registered
- Memorize product locations throughout the store and be able to direct customers or make suggestions.
- Keep the checkout area clean and orderly and avoid delay in traffic flow.
- Warmly welcome customers, process payment, respond to inquiries and proffer recommendation.
- Operate scanners, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Communicate all our value-added services to the customer such as promotions, discounts etc.
- Encourage customers to take up company loyalty card and direct them to our website, online promotions, and CSR
- Bag items carefully and capture customer’s products and services enquiries (not on shelves) in the register
- Convert walk in customers into sales.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma.
Skill and Knowledge Requirement
- 2 years cashier experience in a retail store.
- Product Knowledge
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and timely.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Effective Customer service skills sets.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent poise of professionalism
- Excellent attention to details
- Adept in using Point of Sale Systems (POS)
- Energetic with a positive attitude and outward appearances.
- Able to work for a long period of time.
Deadline: 8th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.