Carpenter in a Furniture Manufacturing Company
Greenfield Consulting – Our client, a furniture manufacturing company located at Ikeja, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carpenter
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Furniture Manufacturing
- The Carpenter will be responsible for the Production of furniture (ward robes, doors, kitchen cabinets, corian tops, tables and chairs) in the factory.
- The Carpenter will also be responsible for the Installation of ward robes, doors, corian / granite tops kitchen cabinets etc., on sites.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of Trade Test in Furniture works / Wood work or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in furniture works
- Experience working in a furniture making factory is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork
- Production of furniture (ward robes, doors, kitchen cabinets, corian tops, tables and chairs) in the factory
- Installation of ward robes, doors, corian / granite tops kitchen cabinets etc., on sites
- Work harmoniously with other section in the factory and onsite
- Must be able to analyze and execute task according to standard.
- Act timely in the production of furniture’s assigned
- Any other tasks assigned.
Deadline: 15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Carpenter’ as the subject of the email.