Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Ago Iwoye, Ogun
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Build strong awareness in branch staff on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, unreviewed transactions and income leakages
- Call over of Transactions as per the approved threshold.
- Review of expense and the Branch imprest and ensure conformity with laid-down policies.
- Carrying out security sweep at least once in a month.
- Ensure complete and accurate recognition of all fees and charges on every relevant account.
- Review KYC compliance.
- Carrying out spot checks and review of activities in the branches under coverage, cash count and vault administration, funds transfer, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Review of system exception message report.
- Conduct serial checks / tests on Managers Cheque/Bank draft in the branches under coverage.
- Establish and maintain an Internal Process discipline and alignment within the business
- Ensure learning and development within the team and business on internal control standards
- Formulate, direct and co-ordinate the delivery of excellent internal audit services in alignment with the company strategy and key objectives
- Review the accuracy of financial records, promote operational efficiency and ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Examine procedures in existence to ensure that resources and assets are safeguarded
- Coordinate the review of accounting records to ensure proper records are maintained
- Ensure contract price and prices of purchased items are reasonable
- Measure and be accountable for business and strategic plan execution.
- Be responsible for financial goals and measure to performance goals.
- Have insights into customer expectation and satisfaction.
- Control Adequacy rating from Internal Audit.
- Promptness and effectiveness of call over of transactions.
- Promptness, Accuracy and Validity of Exception Reporting/Rendition of all Control Activity Reports
- Effectiveness at follow up to ensure that Internal Audit recommendations are implemented
- Quality and Timeliness of losses and loss events reporting in processing areas
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1-3 years progressively responsible experience in internal Control and Compliance environment,
- Banking experience as internal control personnel
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Demonstrated outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Ago-Iwoye, Ogun
- Field sales of loan products
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly communicated to clients and all documentation duly completed, executed and submitted.
- Conduct credit checks on borrowers and their guarantors.
- Confirm status (Physical state, valuation etc.) of asset / properties used as collateral by customers.
- Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Ensure all approved loan are disbursed timely.
- Loan Repayment Follow Up
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Marketing experience
- OND or NCE holder in a related discipline ONLY.
- MFB experience would be an advantage
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
Deadline: 13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using “Internal Control Officer – Ago Iwoye” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only candidates that meets the requirement above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.