Airmeet is an all-in-one platform for community managers to host interactive online events that feel as real and authentic as in-person events.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airmeet Campus Ambassador (Intern)
- Airmeet’s Campus Ambassador Program is one of it’s kind internship program that gives budding entrepreneurs a real life experience of the corporate interactions at different fronts – marketing, business development, sales and operations etc.
- Airmeet will select and appoint a limited number of campus ambassadors to represent them on their respective campuses
- Selected students will create adoption of Airmeet as the go to platform for any sort of virtual events like meetups, webinars, club meetings, college fests, discussions, workshops, seminars, hack-a-thons, awareness camps etc.
Why Become Airmeet Campus Ambassador?
- The most valuable benefit is networking, this program provides the opportunity to get connected with global corporate leaders & other like-minded student leaders across various campuses.
- Get rewards like gift vouchers, goodies, software/tools access, or even cash incentives.
- Invitation for special events, conferences, or meetups.
- You can add your Campus Ambassador Program experience on your resume, which is a great highlight for initiatives opted by self.
- Certificate of Recognition from Airmeet.
- Opportunity for getting paid internship & full-time roles at Airmeet.
- To spread awareness about Airmeet among students and faculty, and other possible communities in neighbourhood.
- To be the face and voice of Airmeet in their campus and vicinity, representing Airmeet’s mission.
- Organize various virtual events like:
- Club meetings
- College fests – cultural & technical
- Talks, Paper presentations
- Awareness camps
- Provide assistance on how-to-setup above events on Airmeet
- Generate traction for Airmeets.
- Build engagement and provide continuous support to groups and communities who are adopting Airmeet to create events.
Deadline: 25th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.