Call Centre Officer at BlueDot Consulting
BlueDot Consulting is one of the leading business management consulting and innovative firm in Nigeria. We work with SME’s, Large corporations, health sectors, IT companies, agro sectors, local and international organisations in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a polite, professional Call Center Officer to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services.
- OND / HND / BSc
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- 1 -2 years experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- The Call Center officer may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
- To be a successful Call Center Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th May, 2021.