Business to Business Sales Executive at CribMD
CribMd is a Doctor House Call and telemedicine platform designed to enable effective and Efficient Doctor on Demand services.
We are revolutionizing every step of the care process, from affordability, patient-provider matching, to billing, and health record management. Through the touch of an app or a click on our site, an affordable, highly-vetted, qualified medical doctor will arrive at your door, twenty four hours a day, 365 days a year.
The CribMD experience brings preventive, primary, and urgent care to a patient’s doorstep. We empower our medical teams to develop deep patient relationships through unhurried visits, comprehensive care, and immersion in the patient’s home environment. We invest heavily in the patient experience while minimizing overhead and paperwork, and through this model we have achieved some of the highest patient satisfaction scores in the industry and 5 star ratings on care gap closures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business to Business Sales Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Four years of cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans