FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited (a member of Flexip Group founded in 2011) is a Technology Solutions Provider and Systems integrator, specializing in delivering innovative IT Consulting, IT Security, Cloud, Mobility, Infrastructure solutions and services that deliver unparalleled competitive advantage and business agility. We provide a highly enabling and conducive environment which allow employees to work at their own pace, be creative, innovative and be result oriented.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business & Systems Analyst
- Are you passionate about data analytics and business applications?
- Are you interested in driving a Company’s business productivity through business intelligence?
- We are hiring a Business and Systems Analyst to join our existing top- notch team. If you are dedicated and a team player, FPG Technologies and Solutions is the ideal Company for you. As a Business & Systems Analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages.
- The ideal candidate should clearly have a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products in a hyper- growth environment where priorities shift fast. The successful individual should also be committed to teamwork, ambitious and have strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners).
Education And Training:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or information Technology or closely related fields
- A Master’s degree or Professional Certification in any of the above or related field will be added advantage.
- 3-5 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Minimum of 2 of experience conducting business analysis and writing business requirements
- 2 years’ expertise in Data Visualization, Machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Excellent understanding of data models and the relationship between data and processes
- Good understanding of Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and software development methodologies
- Solid technical background and business information systems
- Ability to understand and find appropriate applications for data and analysis results
- Great problem-solving, analytical and innovation skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate complex ideas into simple language for non-technicians
- Keen leadership and project management skills
- Ability to drive projects from inception to completion.
- Strong attention to detail and a team player.
- Data Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Critical Thinking
- Design Thinking
- User Research.
- Meet and coordinate with internal/ external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop proof of concepts and create technical architecture components.
- Analyse and resolve technical issues relating to system architecture.
- Create and maintain work products for application and data domains
- Suggest and implement latest technologies and software solutions
- Maintain detailed technical documentation of processes
- Troubleshoot and customize office 365 applications including Word, Excel, OneNote, Skype for Business, Teams, Outlook, SharePoint and Power Point
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
- Support testers and developers in understanding requirements
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Use data analytics and business intelligence to make informed decisions
- Provide documentation on all processes and training as needed
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
- Assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
Deadline: 1st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as subject of the mail.