Business Intelligence Analyst at Renmoney
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- In this role, you’ll be required to provide support to business units, collaborate with management to understand business needs, elicit requirements, provide analytics insight for business decision making, and lead key analytics projects.
- Use data insights to design potential revenue-generating opportunities
- Build and manage dynamic dashboards that help to provide key insights to management
- Perform data extraction (using Dataflows), data cleansing (Query Editor) and data modelling in Power BI
- Maintain Microsoft Power BI and provide bespoke reporting support for end-users
- Build relationships with key business partners, lead requirement gathering sessions, analyze source data and systems, and provide feedback on detailed data analysis to guide data-driven decision making
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Required: You must have a minimum of 3 years of business intelligence working experience
- Preferred: Strong SQL and Microsoft Powerbi Knowledge
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Experienced in Analytics /Business Intelligence roles
- Proficient in the use of Powerbi, SQL and Data Warehouse
- You’re collaborative, enthusiastic with the aptitude and desire to learn
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Struggle with querying data using a programming language
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Application Closing Date