Business Development Officers at Accelerex Network Limited
Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relative discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a fin tech/Agency banking.
- Ability to work with sales team and manage same.
- Excellent negotiating and convincing skills.
- Generates new business.
- Develop and Maintains profitable customer relationships with Agents.
- Identify new prospective agents and ensure terminal deployment when necessary.
- Identifying business practices/needs and recommending solutions that allow for achievement of financial goals and objectives.
- Monitor agents training and follow up on constant education of agents on our products and services.
- Ensure profitability by ensuring optimum use of company assets and channels (POS, WEB)
- Co-ordinate support for all agents and partners from acquisition to maintenance.
- Co-ordinate training for agents and partners.
- Ensure agents are visited as per laid down policies.
- Maintain a prospective agents/partners register.
- Co-ordinate communication to agents and partners.
- Co-ordinate all promotion activities (including agreed marketing activities) to create product awareness and drive transaction numbers.
- Liaise with agent / partners and give support to ensure success of their promotion activities.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Residents in this state only will be considered.