Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited – Our client, an indigenous Multidisciplinary Engineering and Construction Company established in 2000 is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- An indigenous Multidisciplinary Engineering And Construction Company established in 2000. The company is founded with a vision to become a Leader in Engineering, Construction, Fabrication, Maintenance, Procurement, Production and Logistic Services in the Global Oil and Gas Industries, Refineries and Production Facilities.
- Our operation locations are: Onshore, Swamp and Offshore (topside and subsea) is looking to recruit Business Development Officers.
- To assist with the attainment of the company’s business growth objectives, articulating new business development opportunities in the Upstream sector of the oil & gas industry, compiling bids, collecting projects data and associated activities.
- 2-4yrs in sales and marketing.
- Minimum of 1year experience in technical sales in the upstream sub sector of the Oil &Gas industry.
- A good university degree.
- Good knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry.
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all product offerings and services.
- Contribute to the attainment of the company’s business development strategies.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs by clients for company’s product & services on projects.
- Arrange meetings btw E & P Companies.
- Assist in laising btw companies and key agencies in the industry such as NCDMB, NIPEX, DPR.
- Manage day to day relationship with partners and clients.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ)
Deadline: 29th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.