Business Development Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To build and deepen relationships with existing and potential clients by selling product/services of the company, particularly loans, to retail and MSME customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow the existing risk asset portfolio in line with the company’s strategy
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationships with customers within the retail and MSME segment that are in need of loans and advances to support their business
- Assist in the development, launching and sales of new product offering
- Act as liaison between the company and existing/prospective clients
- Ensuring that clear communication between the company and the client is maintained and that the internal approvals are consistent with client expectations
- Manage existing clients’ portfolio as well as develop new business opportunities by generating risk assets within the MSME and retail market
- Leverage the company’s existing relationship by developing and executing proactive, creative and on-going contact initiatives
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations and other documents required for client’s engagements
- Ensuring compliance with related policies, especially the credit policy
- Ensuring that the approval documentation is complete
- Ensuring that the legal documentation is complete, consistent with the internal approvals and properly executed and filed.
- Serving as the primary interface with the client
- Ensuring a complete, accurate and balanced assessment of risk in the credit approval presentation
- Coordinating the approval processÍ¾ managing information flow and ensuring that the credit follows the stated approval process for the facility limit
- Monitor industry trends and obtain necessary intelligence to be used as input for new product development
- Ensuring quality and timely service delivery, within (or exceeding) customer expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination, execution and monitoring of an extension of credit through the approval to maturity including the following
- Proactively manage client’s relationships and monitor the delivery of product/ service proposition to clients
- Drive engagements and close sales of loan products with retail and MSME customers.
- Monitoring and Recovering of PDO’s /Expired loans.
- Ensure that collaterals- properties, equipment and inventories hold by the organization are properly insured.
- Prompt identification of unauthorized balances and follow up with customer on early warning and remedial action on newly created PDOs.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want loan work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring.
- Prepare call memos and progress reports on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Follow up on release of security documents for loans which have been fully repaid
- Give priority attention to regularize outstanding legal and documentation issues on assigned portfolio.
- Staff training internally and externally as may be required
- Carry out such other duties that may be delegated to it by Head Of Unit
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-10 years work experience
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.