Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Candidate must continue to develop strategies to create awareness for the Company’s services as well as win business to increase sales revenue.
- Identify partnerships and opportunities targeted at developing sales from Oil and Gas Companies, EPC, EPIC and FMCGs companies
- Gather intelligence for the preparation of reports, presentations and tenders that will win the company contracts in on going and upcoming projects.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, services, rates or pricing strategies, clientele and market share. Using this highlight to promote company’s market share by recommending competitive selling prices
- Keep abreast of competitor’s activity, evaluating key competitor’s strength and weakness and recommending any necessary tactical action monthly
- Gather market and customer information and network with major players in the Oil and Gas Industry and the decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends.
- Develop strategies and budgetary requirement forecasts to grow sales and profit targets for existing and new clients.
- Develop and maintains profitable relationship with all customers and with all stakeholders and promptly resolving ALL customer-service problems
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly time-phased reports on achievement and activities for management information and generate progress report on sales and business volume targets from the sales data and trends.
- Develop field sales action plans for improved sales performance, identifying marketing opportunities, market requirements, and build customer database based on company’s client’s market niche.
- Manage key accounts to meet/exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, sales, customer retention and customer acquisition, generates key account performance report weekly.
- Regularly visit assigned existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
- Responding to customer needs: exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities, developing client-specific interphases for continuity and managing sales process from opportunity identification to winning business.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Development / Marketing or any other related discipline from a reputable higher institution and / or professional qualification.
- Good negotiation and persuasive skills
- Ability to take initiatives.
- A sound knowledge of Freight forwarding will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Operations of the Oil and Gas Industry, EPC and EPIC Companies
- Candidate must have at least seven (7) years relevant experience in similar role, four years (4) of which must be spent within the Shipping & Logistics Industry
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communications skills and must be able to speak with a diverse range of prospective clients- varying in size, industry and business model
- Must have achieved obvious results in sales and business development with evidence of continuous growth
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2020.