Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
- An applicant with 0 – 1-year experience with a ride-hailing firm with IT knowledge.
- The applicant must possess good computer and telecommunication skills.
- The applicant must be innovative and creative.
- The applicant must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- The applicant must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.