Business Development Manager at Flexible Luxury and Asset Payment Limited
Flexible Luxury and Asset Payment Limited (FLAP) is Africa’s biggest Escrow market hosting a multi-transactional community of buyers and sellers of products and services making affordability, discount, and payment flexibilities of Luxuries and Assets simplified and secured with technology and experienced escrow practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Carrying out market research
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Source for and increase client base
- Write business proposals
- Negotiate with stakeholders
- Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Must have own a laptop.
Deadline: 14th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.