Brandmatic is a creative media and technology company operating out of Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Innovations Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Internship
- The Business Development Intern will work on a wide range of projects related to Propertydome’s business operations efforts. We are looking for a talented and competitive business development intern, who is passionate about real estate, innovation, sustainability, and/or startup entrepreneurship and is looking for an opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- The Business Development Intern will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls daily, generating interest, qualifying prospects in addition to general admin work.
- This internship position will run for a period of 6 months – a full-time position may be offered at the end of the internship. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this role in the future.
- Innovative and creative to continuously improve
- Passion for data analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent financial, math, and/or accounting skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a team or individually
- Excellent communicator, written and oral.
- Proficiency with computers, including web-based applications such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Mailchimp, Canva, and Asana
- Professional demeanor and eagerness to learn
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 0 – 4 years work experience.
- Actively monitoring existing sources of information about property trends across Nigeria, involving in inspections and closing
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Sourcing new signups and sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails as well as other innovative sales strategies.
- Review user submissions, verify where necessary, and approve for listing to the site
- Develop opportunities for direct listings from property developers and owners
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Having accurate dossier/ call logs on each client particularly in relation to clients’ complaints, feedback, suggestions recommendations, and conversations.
- Assist in the design and implementation of social marketing campaigns
- Duties as otherwise assigned by management
N30,000 – N35,000 monthly.
Deadline: 11th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.