Business Development Executives at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The appointees will report to the Head, Business Development. He/She must be a self -managed individuals with extensive business development experience to general business in the Oil/Gas, manufacturing and/or services industry. He/she must ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
Qualifications And Experience
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Executive Administrative, social science or other related disciplines
- Upwards of 5 years business development experience with appreciable Managerial & leadership skills.
- Extensive contacts in the aforementioned industries
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Interested candidates must be comfortable with working in a target driven environment.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting/project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.