Business Development Executives at Compucode Limited | Lagos & Oyo
Compucode offers a unified array of technology Solutions to simplify IT; our Technology Consulting, IT Advisory, Program & Project Management team add value using our business acumen;
Our technology services-oriented team, with several years of experience in the global segment of the IT industry, delivers an integrated stack of cloud, IT applications, End-point security, Software, Systems solutions with advanced scalability and enterprise security mindset. Our exceptional customer experience team keep your business up running.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Lagos, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maximizing sales penetration with clients by selling applicable company services.
- Plan client’s meetings ahead and ensure quality sales interactions weekly. You are expected to grow your own client base using different means.
- Follow up on sales to ensure deals are closed and payments are made.
- Visit and interact with potential clients to understand their organizational needs and with the help of other colleagues offer a relevant solution that meets the client’s requirements.
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from contact to closing of deals.
- Exhibit excellent work ethics.
- Candidate should hold at least HND or BSc certificate.
- At least 2 years of experience in active sales.
- Sales experience in an Insurance or IT firm can be added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and in the use of computer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team-building skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and as a team.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Confidence and readiness to learn more in achieving excellence.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies as required.
- Good communication skills and must be goal-driven.
- Excellent follow-through; ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Impressive career path based on performance.
- Attractive commission on successfully closed deals.
- Basic monthly allowance.
- Trainings and Certifications.
- Bonus on exceeded targets.
Deadline: 26th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Application should be sent on or before the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.