We are a new firm in Lagos focused on connecting individuals, SMEs and cooperatives to vetted and secured investment opportunities across multiple sectors such as Agribusiness, Real Estate and commerce through its online marketplace.
We are seeking to employ a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Develop the business and market its product offline and online
- Build and maintain rapport with key customers while identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Ensures the CEO is kept abreast with developments especially in relation to customer visits, quoting, forecasting and similar information.
- Drive traffic to the firm’s online market place and manage it as well
- Attract potential customers to the online portal and enlist products
- Significantly increase company sales and market the company’s products in order to establish, develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationship with customers through efficient management of the sales force and generation of new business channels.
- Meet sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements and preparing proposals
- Allocate targets to sales representatives and monitor their performance while motivating them to reach targets.
- Reports to the CEO to establish sales objectives by creating a marketing and sales plan in support of set goals.
- Personally observe the performance of sales representatives in the field
- Graduate of Business Management, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related fields
- Must have minimum of 2 years cognate experience in business development
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Relevant experience in sales and track record of achieving sales, financial and non-financial targets
- Certification and / or experience in Digital Marketing
- Ability to scan business environment
- and development strategies
- Internet and Social media savvy
- Excellent Leadership, Communication, Selling Skills, Negotiation Skills & Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving / Analysis skill.
- Result Driven.
Deadline: 15th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Successful candidates should be ready to resume immediately.