Business Development Executive at Rosettee Construction Limited
Rosettee Construction Limited is a construction company that provides engineering, design construction quality assurance and long-term maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- We are looking for an energetic Business Development Executive to exponentially increase sales opportunities.
- The primary focus will be to build relationship that will secure new business opportunities, improve the company’s market position and help achieve financial growth.
- Develop sustainable and long-term business relationships with existing and potential clients and industry professionals
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Consistently track the development of marketing strategies that focus on potential customers in target market
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Provides accurate forecasting of anticipated sales
- Examines risks and potential for the business opportunities
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Develop, implement and adhere to strategic sales plan to achieve corporate goals
- Generate qualified leads via pre- existing relationships, cold calls, face-to-face meetings, office visits, and other means as appropriate
- Pursue potential projects that meets the company’s selection criteria
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop company’s unique value proposition
- Develop proposals that addresses clients’ needs, concerns and objective while maintaining profitability
- Responsible for identifying and developing network of prospect
- Conduct campaign in order to increase company awareness
- Proven sales track record in construction industry
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 10 – 15 years relevant experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and ability to express technical and non-technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Proven ability to close deal.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.