GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will be accountable for forming partnerships, business development and driving business sales within these markets to achieve specific sales targets.
- The role operates independently and the successful candidate should be hands-on, energetic and able to work as part of a cross functional team, towards the successful achievement of aggressive growth objectives.
- Keep up to date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends
- Drive sales activities to win new business from existing and new customers to add revenue and profit.
- Corral existing and new resellers into a world-class retail machine.
- Streamline and optimise the supply chain.
- Build an incorruptible support infrastructure with impeccable processes and procedures.
- Social platform management: Engage with online audience, setup online ads, monitor online campaign results, research, and develop content for social posts, poster, profiles etc.
- Lead management: follow up with all leads, develop proposals, arrange for meetings and inspections, represent the organization at meetings, prepare quotations and report to the head of department.
- Firmly establish our footprint in all of the above markets through relationship building and partnering with key decision makers to maximize their quarterly and long terms business plans aligned to mutual forecasted growth objectives.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of customer engagement and service are met.
- Taking customer experience and service delivery in the market to a new level.
- Demonstrate a hands-on and interactive approach to customers with a focus on developing long-term relationships.
- Develop and implement a quarterly marketing plan together with other executives and make appropriate recommendations for marketing and promotional initiatives, events and activities aligned to the needs of the major corporates, multi nationals, mobile network operators and retail channel partners.
- Evaluate and give feedback in terms of ROI on investment as well as the Sales and Marketing plan.
- Act as the spokesperson in the territory they reside
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree with 1-3 years work experience
- Must be residing in FESTAC and its environs.
Deadline: 13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.