Business Development Executive at BeaconGate Limited
Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate leads and contacts to ensure Total Facilities Services growth Research, prepare and submit bids for Facility Management contracts.
- Develop site specific policies and operational procedures which fit with the company value framework and match the requirements of the client.
- Assist in the mobilisation of contracts ensuring that effective services are delivered from the outset and that solid foundations are laid for long term quality and profitability.
- Bids will include method statements, risk allocation statements and cost proposals.
- Liaise with clients, demonstrating the quality of the company services, finding innovative solutions to new challenges, negotiating an effective balance between cost, value and risk, bringing deals to a close. Contact cold and warm leads
- The postholder will hold relevant experience – Hard and Soft FM discipline or have equivalent experience. Experience in delivering services.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 6 years Experience.
- The postholder should display the following competencies is able to:-
- Generate leads within the Facilities Management sector Prepare and present impressive bids and tenders Plan and mobilise reliable services
- Willingness to collect contacts and make cold sales approaches
- Balance the need for quality and profit
- Operate effective IT systems
- Innovate in the design of services
- Prepare cost plans based on evidence, research and benchmarks
- Communicate effectively at a professional level
- To be able to manage a team of BD operatives.
Deadline: 7th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.