Alexis Philips is a business to business organization that proffer solutions for start-ups, entrepreneurs, and corporate organizations using modern tools and proven systems. We pride ourselves in providing education consultancy, advertising, co-work/business incubation, integrated business support, as well as digital marketing. We provide colorful and convenient resources needed for entrepreneurs and revitalization of corporate organizations to take their businesses to the next level of profitability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Manage and maintain records and databases, to ensure information is organised and readily available as at when due.
- Contribute to improvement of business procedures and processes.
- Collect and perform basic analysis of data to contribute to quality business information management.
- Maintain relationships with a range of individuals through provision of business support to assist in information sharing and service delivery to staff.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Basic computer knowledge
- Candidate must posses minimum of SSCE / OND certificate.
- Must be ready to learn and well detailed oriented.
Deadline: 12th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.